03 July, 2008

On the road again...

Well I made it out of bed at 4:30 this morning and headed into town to catch the group ride but on the way I decided to take it easy this morning and not do the full ride at speed. Legs felt pretty good considering I've only had a couple of fairly easy rides over the last two weeks. My head and chest were a bit of a different story.

Congestion and a dry hacking cough made it easy to change direction just as the pace climbed above 35- heading for 40. So 3 of us made the turn and continued at a leisurely pace. I only finished on 25 km for the day but it got me back into the rhythm without feeling exhausted.

I'll leave the alarm set for 4:30- I think I'll be right for a bit more of a challenge tomorrow.

Oh yeah- Queensland won the Rugby League State of Origin series last night 2 games to 1 by virtue of their 16-10 win over New South Wales.

Cheers
BoaB

No comments: